FS- My Hadcock GH242 Cryo Export

Buy and Sell - Trade and Public
reffc

FS- My Hadcock GH242 Cryo Export

Post by reffc »

This sat near the top of the Hadcock range, has the full cryo treatment for those who believe that is' important and is fitted with the later cryo'd cables. It comes with it's arm tube wiring loom connector intact and you can still buy spares for these I believe. It is overall in excellent condition and is complete with its original box, instructions and a few tools. It has been mounted for use on my 401 deck where it has performed flawlessly. Contrary to misinformation about this and similar arms, it is a doddle to set up and just about everything on it is adjustable from Azimuth to adjustments on effective length and VTA to arm rest adjustments. This was over £1100 new and has been cared for well and handled delicately, tbh it hasn't seen a huge amount of use in the 7 or so years I've owned it because I have used my Gyro far more.

I would like £400 firm for it please. Don't know if this is giving it away or not but it is a very fair price compared with what it cost.
I am only changing it as I would like to try another arm and quite fancy one of the new Audiomods arms.

sq225917

Re: FS- My Hadcock GH242 Cryo Export

Post by sq225917 »

Giveaway.
One more Paradise left to complete.

YNWaN
Site Admin

Post by YNWaN »

Pictures?

Does seem a very good price.
Mark

reffc

Post by reffc »

Haven't taken any pics yet Mark. I'll add them as soon as I get round to it, probably tomorrow now.

I just fancied a change.

reffc

Post by reffc »

Picture of the tonearm from my website (the actual one for sale). Some better ones to follow: