Front panel Authentic Yamaha Badges

Non Hi-Fi or music topics
MTPapaDan

Front panel Authentic Yamaha Badges

Post by MTPapaDan »

I happen to have 3 sets of plexiglas Yamaha badges I bought from some bloke on this site who shall go unnamed, Cough Mark. ;) These are no longer in production. I have permission to sell them, but would rather see new NS-1000 owners get them. I intend to "gift" these to regular forum users who own Yammies. Other interested parties will pay $50 a set plus shipping for #1 and 2. $40 plus shipping for #3. These all have the Yamaha tuning fork logo at bottom center.
#1 Very slight green tinted clear with double lines (when looked at from an angle) including spacers, allen head screws, and black backing plate (double sided tape) Hifiaf??? NoBeone? Adam?
#2 Very slightly aqua tinted clear with double lines. Backing plate and accessories.
#3 Frosted reverse. Frosted outline and clear letters. No backing plate or accessories. If your speakers are black that's what your letters look like. You could mount any color, including black, 2mm sheet foam to back and use double side tape to mount. Does that make sense? I have a mounting template, but may use it in future.

PM me if you are interested as I will need addresses.