Here's Sunday's dinner Pork Tenderloin and Baked Apples, pork tenderloin marinade is same as used for ribs.
Baked apple recipe:
2 Fuji or Honey Crisp apples - cored and sliced
1/2 cup apple juice
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Stack the apple slices at 45° angle in 9” x 9” baking pan.
3. Whisk the apple juice and cornstarch together, and pour over all the apple slices.
4. Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon.
5. Cook uncovered until the apples are tender, about 40 minutes.
Non Hi-Fi or music topics
2 posts • Page 1 of 1