Avondale TPX 1 for sale

Buy and Sell - Trade and Public
Clandestino

Avondale TPX 1 for sale

Post by Clandestino » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:24 am

Hi all. I am selling one of my Avondale TPX 1 power supplies to make way for a TPX 2. Currently I am about to advertise on EBay ( it will be advertised for a week from today ) but would withdraw if I got a good enough offer here!. It’s in pretty much perfect condition. It comes with a “Snaic” made by Flashback sales and a 6 ft power lead. I used my TPX 1s with my Naim Nac 72 and with my Snaxo active crossover with truly excellent results. Ideally I would like £300 for it and I will throw in insured postage for free ( worth about £15). I am prepared to negotiate a tiny bit ( ie if you want to collect) but given that power supply is available on EBay in an auction it’s only fair to the auction participants that if you want to make a lower offer you do it via eBay. This ‘buy it now’ sale will be sign posted on the ebay advert. Hope all that is ok.
Best wishes
Mark

YNWaN
Site Admin

Re: Avondale TPX 1 for sale

Post by YNWaN » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 am

I'm afraid there isn't much interest here for second hand sales. Your best bet is to advertise on the pfm (pink fish media) forum (though you need 50 post under your belt before you can use the classifieds there. I would also include some photo's - front, back and (preferably) inside.
Mark

Clandestino

Re: Avondale TPX 1 for sale

Post by Clandestino » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:34 am

Thanks for that. I am not a regular poster on Pink Fish but I opted for the ebay route in the end and put loads of photos up. Thanks for your help. Mark